Lifepo4 battery 48V200AH for base station with RS485
Let me re-introduce myself , my name is Wissam from middle east. We have discussed by WhatsApp application about a new brand of LiFePo4 cells with nominal voltage 3.2 Volt/cell, and with a grade A.
Besides, we make a conversation concerning the cell performance and its service lifetime with considering a 2000 times at 80% DOD.
An additional requirement is the Smart BMS with ability of IC’s connection to monitor the whole cells in a one pack. Where its in series/parallel pattern connection.
The Smart BMS should contains:
- Standard specs of protection: low voltage disconnection, high charging voltage, low temperature disconnection, and temperature compensation if available.
- RS485 connection, Modbus connectivity.
- Bluetooth, WIFI connectivity.
- Android mobile and PC application with capability to change a parameters, and complete digital monitoring software and platform.
- Other valuable options if available.
I appreciate your cooperation on this requirements, and are very satisfied with Sophia and Jack ( engineer ) . It’s a good experience to work with you . Battery work very well and we will come back to you for repeat order soon .