How to charge the lithium battery ?
There are 6 methods to charge the lithium battery , just chosse the suitable one for you according to different application .
1. Fast charging: If the charging current is greater than 0.2C and less than 0.8C, it will be fast forwarded for charging. Now many lithium batteries designed by AGV car lithium battery manufacturers support fast charging
2. Slow charging: When the charging current is between 0.1C-0.2C, we call it slow charging. The previous AGV car lithium battery manufacturers have designed slow charging, because the previous protection strategy for lithium batteries is not too mature. Energy storage lithium batteries are generally charged slowly.
3. Trickle charging: When the charging current is less than 0.1C, we call it trickle charging. Lead-acid batteries are trickle charged.
4. Ultra-high-speed charging: When the charging current is greater than 0.8C, we call it ultra-high-speed charging. Lithium batteries are rarely recharged at very high speeds.
5. Constant current charging method: the charging method that keeps the charging current constant
6.Constant voltage charging method: the charging method that keeps the charging voltage constant
The charging method of the AGV car lithium battery is constant current and then constant voltage, so when choosing a charger, you must pay much more attention on charging voltage range.